MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
The Secret
First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last
Author
Rating
Options

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
HIT will burn off all of your excess fat. If it does not then how am I at a low bodyfat percentage all of the time, regardless of how much food I eat. I've seen fat people swimming, cycling, walking, but never performing pull ups, dips, one leg squats, why????????

Well, let's look at the facts.
1. I don't know what your BF% is and
even if you say it's one thing
you're probably lying.

2. The fat people see don't care
about doing squats, etc. and
probably eat more than you or
I do combined.

3. You have a naturally high
metabolism that keeps your
bodyfat low (if you are
telling the truth).

You have offered no proof that HIT burns bodyfat completely so that argument is moot at this point.


You avoided the question why do I see plenty of fat people running, walking, swimming, cycling, but never doing pull ups, dips, one legs squats or even full press ups???????????

My bodyfat percentage last time it was measured was 10%, not lying, nothing to gain from lying about it. And throughout the year it usually fluctuates 1 or 2 % above or below 10%.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
HIT will burn off all of your excess fat. If it does not then how am I at a low bodyfat percentage all of the time, regardless of how much food I eat. I've seen fat people swimming, cycling, walking, but never performing pull ups, dips, one leg squats, why????????

Well, let's look at the facts.
1. I don't know what your BF% is and
even if you say it's one thing
you're probably lying.

2. The fat people see don't care
about doing squats, etc. and
probably eat more than you or
I do combined.

3. You have a naturally high
metabolism that keeps your
bodyfat low (if you are
telling the truth).

You have offered no proof that HIT burns bodyfat completely so that argument is moot at this point.


You avoided the question why do I see plenty of fat people running, walking, swimming, cycling, but never doing pull ups, dips, one legs squats or even full press ups???????????

Actually I answered it plain as day. Heavy or "fat" people that you see swimming and such may not be interested in weight training or might not be able to do it for medical reasons. Who knows? Why don't you ask them? I've met a few heavy people who have injuries, sickness ,etc that are not physically capable of doing weights much less HIT. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they don't work out it just means they may not be like you. I wouldn't be judging people by looks or weight if I were you.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
HIT will burn off all of your excess fat. If it does not then how am I at a low bodyfat percentage all of the time, regardless of how much food I eat. I've seen fat people swimming, cycling, walking, but never performing pull ups, dips, one leg squats, why????????

Well, let's look at the facts.
1. I don't know what your BF% is and
even if you say it's one thing
you're probably lying.

2. The fat people see don't care
about doing squats, etc. and
probably eat more than you or
I do combined.

3. You have a naturally high
metabolism that keeps your
bodyfat low (if you are
telling the truth).

You have offered no proof that HIT burns bodyfat completely so that argument is moot at this point.


You avoided the question why do I see plenty of fat people running, walking, swimming, cycling, but never doing pull ups, dips, one legs squats or even full press ups???????????

Actually I answered it plain as day. Heavy or "fat" people that you see swimming and such may not be interested in weight training or might not be able to do it for medical reasons. Who knows? Why don't you ask them? I've met a few heavy people who have injuries, sickness ,etc that are not physically capable of doing weights much less HIT. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they don't work out it just means they may not be like you. I wouldn't be judging people by looks or weight if I were you.


So if these fat people are swimming, cycling, jogging, etc, and if these exercises are better at removing excess fat why are these people not in great shape. Simple they became fat and out of shape because they neglected the basics of strength training for too long,

I did not even mention weights, the exercises I mentioned were all bodyweight exercises that any healthy person should be able to perform. So this brings me to suggest that the strength exercises I mentioned are much harder than any cardio and burn more calories so are therefore more efficient fat burners. You never see a fat guy doing pull ups do you.

Strength training improves all components of fitness, cardio does not do this, look at marathon runners.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:


Strength training improves all components of fitness, cardio does not do this, look at marathon runners.


What you asked was why don't you see fat people doing exercises other than swimming, etc. Like I said it could be medical, it could be they just don't want to. Just because someone is doing a cardio exercise does not mean it's going to work at burning fat, including HIT. The number one issue is always going to be diet. If I'm eating 5000 calories a day but only burning 2500 a day I'm not going to lose weight. Sure I can burn off fat with a good diet and HIT but I can burn off more and keep my metabolism up by including a session or two a week of cardio. It's not rocket science like alot of people on this board want to believe. It's biology 101.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:


Strength training improves all components of fitness, cardio does not do this, look at marathon runners.

What you asked was why don't you see fat people doing exercises other than swimming, etc. Like I said it could be medical, it could be they just don't want to. Just because someone is doing a cardio exercise does not mean it's going to work at burning fat, including HIT. The number one issue is always going to be diet. If I'm eating 5000 calories a day but only burning 2500 a day I'm not going to lose weight. Sure I can burn off fat with a good diet and HIT but I can burn off more and keep my metabolism up by including a session or two a week of cardio. It's not rocket science like alot of people on this board want to believe. It's biology 101.


I did not say it was complicated, but what I did say was that HIT or any other kind of strength training can and will maintain a low body fat percentage without the aid of cardio. But doing cardio will also do this, all I was saying was that the strength training alone can acheive the same if not better results.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

I did not say it was complicated, but what I did say was that HIT or any other kind of strength training can and will maintain a low body fat percentage without the aid of cardio. But doing cardio will also do this, all I was saying was that the strength training alone can acheive the same if not better results.



And which I responded is not true, and has been proven to be not true. So we made a circle.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

I did not say it was complicated, but what I did say was that HIT or any other kind of strength training can and will maintain a low body fat percentage without the aid of cardio. But doing cardio will also do this, all I was saying was that the strength training alone can acheive the same if not better results.


And which I responded is not true, and has been proven to be not true. So we made a circle.


Where is this real un biased proof, oh and if it is not true then how am I lean??????
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

I did not say it was complicated, but what I did say was that HIT or any other kind of strength training can and will maintain a low body fat percentage without the aid of cardio. But doing cardio will also do this, all I was saying was that the strength training alone can acheive the same if not better results.


And which I responded is not true, and has been proven to be not true. So we made a circle.


Where is this real un biased proof, oh and if it is not true then how am I lean??????


Ok, this must be a joke but for the last time. I don't know how "lean" you are and don't really care. Do the research from an un-biased point of view and you'll find it. It's there and for everyone to see. I'm not doing all the homework for you. go ask a fat person, Call Yates, Bass, Viator and dig up Jones and ask them.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

I did not say it was complicated, but what I did say was that HIT or any other kind of strength training can and will maintain a low body fat percentage without the aid of cardio. But doing cardio will also do this, all I was saying was that the strength training alone can acheive the same if not better results.


And which I responded is not true, and has been proven to be not true. So we made a circle.


Where is this real un biased proof, oh and if it is not true then how am I lean??????

Ok, this must be a joke but for the last time. I don't know how "lean" you are and don't really care. Do the research from an un-biased point of view and you'll find it. It's there and for everyone to see. I'm not doing all the homework for you. go ask a fat person, Call Yates, Bass, Viator and dig up Jones and ask them.


Lol, you are a clown. So you claim that strength training can not, with 100% certainty, get a person to a low body fat percentage. I wonder if you would bet your life on it??????

Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:

Lol, you are a clown. So you claim that strength training can not, with 100% certainty, get a person to a low body fat percentage. I wonder if you would bet your life on it??????



You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. I never said that. I said that doing cardio along with HIT will benefit you better than doing HIT alone. You will also burn more bodyfat too. And no HIT will not get you down to a really good BF%. It's already proven. Bye.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

Lol, you are a clown. So you claim that strength training can not, with 100% certainty, get a person to a low body fat percentage. I wonder if you would bet your life on it??????



You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. I never said that. I said that doing cardio along with HIT will benefit you better than doing HIT alone. You will also burn more bodyfat too. And no HIT will not get you down to a really good BF%. It's already proven. Bye.


Lol, you really are a clown. You say it is proven yet you provide no reference. So once again would you bet your life that their is no way HIT can get you to a low bodyfat percentage?????

You are like a lot of people out there, you think you have a clue about productive exercise. Get your head out of your arse and realise you do not have a clue.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

Lol, you really are a clown. You say it is proven yet you provide no reference. So once again would you bet your life that their is no way HIT can get you to a low bodyfat percentage?????

You are like a lot of people out there, you think you have a clue about productive exercise. Get your head out of your arse and realise you do not have a clue.


Bet my life? OK, what are you gonna put up, your life? Anyway squabbling aside Let me put it this way. Outside of my personal experiences(which I'm sure you couldn't give a damn about)you can read it in Jones bulletins,
Basses books, Mentzer, Yates, etc. Now these are the most prominent HIT reps known.

Each of them has said that they added cardio to their training routines to help ramp up metabolism so that more fat can be burned(along with dietary changes). Now that's just for starters because I know you recognize the names.

This doesn't include all the dietary experts, exercise and kenisiology experts, olympic atheletes, people who have actually lost hundreds of pounds. Let me say I did NOT say HIT would not burn fat.

My disagreement was with Dr. Darden who said cardio would be detrimental to your training if included. This is what is not true. It has been proven by the people mentioned and for myself, Me. If you choose not to believe me that's fine, but you will then have to choose not to believe the people with 3%bf who did it in the exact opposite way Dr. Darden says they shouldn't.

By the way on your example of marathon runners, they don't do HIT and yet they are ripped to shreds. They may not be muscular in size but they don't want the added weight. Look at swimmers, surfers, etc. Most if not all of them never HIT and they carry in the single digits bf%.

Volleyball players, basketball players, the list goes on that proves cardio does burn fat more efficiently then an HIT workout every 5 to seven days. It's just common sense.

Now if you're one of the lucky high metabolism guys(I wish I were)feel fortunate that you don't have to deal with excess BF. Can we truce now? Can we agree to disagree?
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

Lol, you really are a clown. You say it is proven yet you provide no reference. So once again would you bet your life that their is no way HIT can get you to a low bodyfat percentage?????

You are like a lot of people out there, you think you have a clue about productive exercise. Get your head out of your arse and realise you do not have a clue.

Bet my life? OK, what are you gonna put up, your life? Anyway squabbling aside Let me put it this way. Outside of my personal experiences(which I'm sure you couldn't give a damn about)you can read it in Jones bulletins,
Basses books, Mentzer, Yates, etc. Now these are the most prominent HIT reps known.

Each of them has said that they added cardio to their training routines to help ramp up metabolism so that more fat can be burned(along with dietary changes). Now that's just for starters because I know you recognize the names.

This doesn't include all the dietary experts, exercise and kenisiology experts, olympic atheletes, people who have actually lost hundreds of pounds. Let me say I did NOT say HIT would not burn fat.

My disagreement was with Dr. Darden who said cardio would be detrimental to your training if included. This is what is not true. It has been proven by the people mentioned and for myself, Me. If you choose not to believe me that's fine, but you will then have to choose not to believe the people with 3%bf who did it in the exact opposite way Dr. Darden says they shouldn't.

By the way on your example of marathon runners, they don't do HIT and yet they are ripped to shreds. They may not be muscular in size but they don't want the added weight. Look at swimmers, surfers, etc. Most if not all of them never HIT and they carry in the single digits bf%.

Volleyball players, basketball players, the list goes on that proves cardio does burn fat more efficiently then an HIT workout every 5 to seven days. It's just common sense.

Now if you're one of the lucky high metabolism guys(I wish I were)feel fortunate that you don't have to deal with excess BF. Can we truce now? Can we agree to disagree?



I never mentioned training once every 5 days. A person should train at least 2 times a week in my opinion. Yes those athletes do have low bodyfat percentage, the difference between them and me is that they dieted and deprived themselves of food to get that percentage, I never did, I ate as much as I wanted, even sometimes in excess of 4,000 calories.


Remember HIT is not just one exact thing, it is a form of very efficient strength training, that can and has been proven to improve all aspects of fitness, cardio has no such claim.

I have no problem with people doing cardio.

Most people use cardio for fat loss, but a lot of them go back to been fat when they do not want to do long sessions of steady state activity, the current obesity levels prove that todays current methods are grossly ineffective and inefficient at best.

A properly performed HIT/strength training programme can and will get anyone, 100% guaranteed success, down to a low body fat percentage, without exception.

And those so called experts you mentioned, have you read physiology textbooks, they advise training protocols that are not even backed by scientific evidence. What makes these people experts, is it a piece of paper that tells you to listen to them because thay spent some time at a university, does this make them an expert????? Remember it is these experts who have got the obesity levels to there highest ever levels.

I do not care about those bodybuilders you mentioned, why would I listen to some drugged up idiots.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

Mr. Intensity wrote:
john38 wrote:
Mr. Intensity wrote:

I never mentioned training once every 5 days. A person should train at least 2 times a week in my opinion. Yes those athletes do have low bodyfat percentage, the difference between them and me is that they dieted and deprived themselves of food to get that percentage, I never did, I ate as much as I wanted, even sometimes in excess of 4,000 calories.


Remember HIT is not just one exact thing, it is a form of very efficient strength training, that can and has been proven to improve all aspects of fitness, cardio has no such claim.

I have no problem with people doing cardio.

Most people use cardio for fat loss, but a lot of them go back to been fat when they do not want to do long sessions of steady state activity, the current obesity levels prove that todays current methods are grossly ineffective and inefficient at best.

A properly performed HIT/strength training programme can and will get anyone, 100% guaranteed success, down to a low body fat percentage, without exception.

And those so called experts you mentioned, have you read physiology textbooks, they advise training protocols that are not even backed by scientific evidence. What makes these people experts, is it a piece of paper that tells you to listen to them because thay spent some time at a university, does this make them an expert????? Remember it is these experts who have got the obesity levels to there highest ever levels.

I do not care about those bodybuilders you mentioned, why would I listen to some drugged up idiots.


Geez! Why so uptight? have something to eat. Maybe a nice jog?
Open User Options Menu

jastrain

the t.v. show,"the biggest loser" shows that a person can lose 100 plus lbs in 3 months but it would be interesting to revisit these contestants in a couple of years to see if they could keep the weight off. they were not eating a normal diet and they were running 4 hrs per day. this is vertually impossible to keep up over time. it is too bad they couldnt put together a show with practical h.i.t. training and a low carb diet.

this is advise that would keep most people healthy and strong for life with no injury. that show is ridiculous and detrimental to peoples health. they should have darden put together a show with valuable advise but, then again 2 lbs per week is not as exciteing to watch as a 10 or 20lb fat loss per week.

even if it is the only real way to get in shape and stay in shape over the long haul. cardio will kill your results over time. you will lose muscle mass and the fat will be more difficult to keep off over time.
Open User Options Menu

spud

Remember that exercise of any kind (cardio or strength training) doesn't burn sufficient calories to cause fat loss on it's own. It has to be couple with a reduced calorie eating plan, before it can work properly. The strength training is there to insure that muscle loss is kept to a minimum. It is the reduction in daily calorie intake that is the driving force behind weight loss. The fact that HIT strength training does burn calories is irrelevant. Burning calories has never been the goal of HIT. An HIT session probably doesn't burn many more calories than an aerobics session of the same duration.

Would either of you take an obese client, who is, say, 280 pounds with about 40% bodyfat, who wanted to lose weight, and tell them to do either an HIT program or a cardio program, whilst making absolutely no alterations to their diet? They'd go nowhere. The may in fact get worse as the exercise would just stimulate appetite and they'd just eat more. The number of calories you burn in an hour, you can consume in a few minutes. It would be like pissing into the wind.

Take either program however, and link it to a reduced calorie eating plan and the weight would drop off.

Look at Dr. Darden's book A Flat Stomach ASAP, and look at the Florida Dreamin' article on this website. All the people featured in those case studies along with David Landau, Brett Osborn, Drew Baye and Joshua Trentine have all got lean using HIT with no traditional cardio.

They all reduced their calorie intake.

HIT promotes muscular growth and strength increases throughout the whole body, without causing any joint problems, thanks to slow, smooth, controlled movements. Running does not promote muscular growth, and, in the long term, can lead to your ankles, knees, hips and spine being screwed from the constant pounding.

Nobody ever got fat because they didn't run enough or because they'd didn't HIT enough. People get fat because they eat too many calories. Simple as that. Inactivity is not the cause of obesity. Overeating is.

Mr Intensity, if you have not done any cardio in your training for a long time, but yet you eat huge amounts of food and have a body fat percentage of 10%, and a clear six pack, without cardio to burn off the calories you consume, then I would suggest that you are NOT eating a caloric surplus, the top end of your maintenance calorie range is pretty high, and naturally, thanks to your genetic heritage, you're probably pretty lean.

Has nothing to do with HIT keeping you lean by burning off any excess calories you eat.
Open User Options Menu

kwbruce

Alberta, CAN

I've been following the HIT program for about 8 months, I have some pretty good success with it, however i have a some training questions i need answered. 1 after an HIT session, not the day of but the following day and the day after that(so 1 to 2 days after) I'm sore, stiff. Now what I've been doing is laying off the training until this goes away, should i continue this or should i try to follow a suggested schedule and work throught the soreness? 2. I'm wickedly hungry after a session, i'll usually have a bowl of multigrain cheerio's afterwards, just kinda wondering what other people are do???
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

kwbruce wrote:
I've been following the HIT program for about 8 months, I have some pretty good success with it, however i have a some training questions i need answered. 1 after an HIT session, not the day of but the following day and the day after that(so 1 to 2 days after) I'm sore, stiff. Now what I've been doing is laying off the training until this goes away, should i continue this or should i try to follow a suggested schedule and work throught the soreness? 2. I'm wickedly hungry after a session, i'll usually have a bowl of multigrain cheerio's afterwards, just kinda wondering what other people are do???



Try to stick to the schedule, considering soreness can take a long time to go away, you are better off training 2-3 times a week than only when you are not sore. Your'e body will get more used to the training and you'll find you can train just as well whilst sore as when you are not sore.
Open User Options Menu

kwbruce

Alberta, CAN

will give this a try I am at point now where i'm taking about 9 days of of training schedule for the holidays, i restart my training on boxing day so i will follow the schedule starting then. Thanks for your input.
Open User Options Menu

john38

Oklahoma, USA

spud wrote:
Remember that exercise of any kind (cardio or strength training) doesn't burn sufficient calories to cause fat loss on it's own. It has to be couple with a reduced calorie eating plan, before it can work properly. The strength training is there to insure that muscle loss is kept to a minimum. It is the reduction in daily calorie intake that is the driving force behind weight loss. The fact that HIT strength training does burn calories is irrelevant. Burning calories has never been the goal of HIT. An HIT session probably doesn't burn many more calories than an aerobics session of the same duration.

Would either of you take an obese client, who is, say, 280 pounds with about 40% bodyfat, who wanted to lose weight, and tell them to do either an HIT program or a cardio program, whilst making absolutely no alterations to their diet? They'd go nowhere. The may in fact get worse as the exercise would just stimulate appetite and they'd just eat more. The number of calories you burn in an hour, you can consume in a few minutes. It would be like pissing into the wind.

Take either program however, and link it to a reduced calorie eating plan and the weight would drop off.

Look at Dr. Darden's book A Flat Stomach ASAP, and look at the Florida Dreamin' article on this website. All the people featured in those case studies along with David Landau, Brett Osborn, Drew Baye and Joshua Trentine have all got lean using HIT with no traditional cardio.

They all reduced their calorie intake.

HIT promotes muscular growth and strength increases throughout the whole body, without causing any joint problems, thanks to slow, smooth, controlled movements. Running does not promote muscular growth, and, in the long term, can lead to your ankles, knees, hips and spine being screwed from the constant pounding.

Nobody ever got fat because they didn't run enough or because they'd didn't HIT enough. People get fat because they eat too many calories. Simple as that. Inactivity is not the cause of obesity. Overeating is.

Mr Intensity, if you have not done any cardio in your training for a long time, but yet you eat huge amounts of food and have a body fat percentage of 10%, and a clear six pack, without cardio to burn off the calories you consume, then I would suggest that you are NOT eating a caloric surplus, the top end of your maintenance calorie range is pretty high, and naturally, thanks to your genetic heritage, you're probably pretty lean.

Has nothing to do with HIT keeping you lean by burning off any excess calories you eat.


Agreed...
Open User Options Menu

duesingbc

Illinois, USA

Dr. Darden,

I was just wondering if you happened to catch your name in the latest issue of MuscleMag. They mention you in an article pertaining to certain individuals putting others down. I found it quite funny. If you, or anyone on this forum has read it, please give your opinion. It is the newest issue with Jay Cutler on the cover.

Blain
Open User Options Menu

McNultyEssex

Doc,

A good quote I heard which I think reinforces your point:

"You can't see where you're going when you're in the middle of it."

True on many levels I think.
Open User Options Menu

prexhaust1971

I really enjoyed this article unless you are really self motivated you do need someone to push you in the gym. Dr. Darden I was reading some articles by Arthur Jones and he was talking about the largest muscular arms he ever saw and possibly the largest in human history belonged to a man Named John Mcwilliams. In the Article it said he vistited the compound and you met him when he was elderly. I was wondering if you had any pictures of John Mcwilliams that you could post on this site. I am really interested to see his arms if Sergio Olivia said that his arms looked to big then they must be huge.
Open User Options Menu

darinm77

What! Who can constantly afford a personal trainer? Also were do you find a good trainer in your home town? Most trainers suck follow fads and only believe what there coporate gym teaches them. i love to train with equally enthuised partners,but be real not everyone can afford a trainer or pay someone to constantly draw up programs. Dont you feel learning more reading more and just studying is better served to the followers then blindly following trainer after trainer. great sight love it and will continue to read
Open User Options Menu

markadam

Ontario, CAN

Dr. Darden;

I have been doing HIT now for some time, and love it. I have gained considerable amount of muscle in the process. I also came across this great little timer that makes it much easier to stay to the timings of the reps.

You can set 2 different durations and a counter of reps as well. It is inexpensive (20 bucks) and has made my workouts easier in the process. If you have a chance, you can find it at: www.gymboss.com

take care.

Mark
Open User Options Menu
First | Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy