MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
Ronnie Coleman, Steroids, Policeman
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last
Author
Rating
Options

Tony Williams

Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

smanjh

Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


I used to have a few cop buddies that used. Heck, when I gave it up I passed on the rest of my supply to these guys.

I have not seen these guys in years, but neither works for this precinct anymore.

However, I was told at the time that steroids were not really an issue, and since most of these cops lifted, they just wanted to be let into the loop so to speak (gear use is always like a secret society-people must prove themselves first before you clue them in).

In Coleman's case, of course he was using. But in general, the steroid abusers are not doing anything other than using steroids and working out along with paying taxes, working, raising families, etc. It is not like these guys are pushing drugs on people or causing violent crimes.

It is wrong by virtue of it being an unjust law, so if you subscribed to man made laws for pure political reasons being over the line, then yes it is wrong.

Drugs in general-if you legalized everything out there you would get an unheard of economical boost, dramatically reduced violent crime, and of course a much lower prison population.
Open User Options Menu

SteveHIT

Tony Williams wrote:
For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.


I think officer poundstone might also be taking more than a multi-vitamin.

;)
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

I used to wonder the same thing myself i remember when i seen him in his video years ago.

My guess is that his employees basically just turned a blind eye to his steroid, hgh etc etc etc use

American laws towards steroids are ridiculous anyway

Dave
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

smanjh wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

I used to have a few cop buddies that used. Heck, when I gave it up I passed on the rest of my supply to these guys.

I have not seen these guys in years, but neither works for this precinct anymore.

However, I was told at the time that steroids were not really an issue, and since most of these cops lifted, they just wanted to be let into the loop so to speak (gear use is always like a secret society-people must prove themselves first before you clue them in).

In Coleman's case, of course he was using. But in general, the steroid abusers are not doing anything other than using steroids and working out along with paying taxes, working, raising families, etc. It is not like these guys are pushing drugs on people or causing violent crimes.

It is wrong by virtue of it being an unjust law, so if you subscribed to man made laws for pure political reasons being over the line, then yes it is wrong.

Drugs in general-if you legalized everything out there you would get an unheard of economical boost, dramatically reduced violent crime, and of course a much lower prison population.


However, Coleman is a policeman, and if he is or was taking steroids, he was breaking the law ... laws he took an oath to uphold -- not just the ones he agreed with.

In my Dallas suburb, many of the young officers here look alike -- shaved heads with bodies like the Hulk.

Dallas police officers for the most part look like cops you might have seen in the '60's and '70's.

And most of the police officers in the suburbs are paid better salaries than in Dallas where the crime rate is much higher.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

southbeach

royce gracie @165lb could take these bitches down lol
Open User Options Menu

perrymk

Back in the late 80s I was in the National Guard. My unit had several police officers in it. I recall at least one acknowledging steroid use. There was also a high school student in the unit (did basic between his jr and sr years, would do AT after graduation) who showed up 20 pounds more muscular between one drill and the next, a period of 4 weeks. He also acknowledged steroid use.

When I was on active duty and stationed at Ft. Bragg we would see exceptionally muscular guys every so often (some were probably Delta). I have no doubt they were using. A couple of muscular guys in my company claimed not to use, but they weren't quite in that 'exceptional' league yet, though they had well above average builds.

I think a blind eye is turned toward this sort of thing unless there is a reason not to. Like an officer needs an arrest to make quota or it is politically expedient. Maybe things have changed since then.

Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

Tony Williams wrote:
smanjh wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

I used to have a few cop buddies that used. Heck, when I gave it up I passed on the rest of my supply to these guys.

I have not seen these guys in years, but neither works for this precinct anymore.

However, I was told at the time that steroids were not really an issue, and since most of these cops lifted, they just wanted to be let into the loop so to speak (gear use is always like a secret society-people must prove themselves first before you clue them in).

In Coleman's case, of course he was using. But in general, the steroid abusers are not doing anything other than using steroids and working out along with paying taxes, working, raising families, etc. It is not like these guys are pushing drugs on people or causing violent crimes.

It is wrong by virtue of it being an unjust law, so if you subscribed to man made laws for pure political reasons being over the line, then yes it is wrong.

Drugs in general-if you legalized everything out there you would get an unheard of economical boost, dramatically reduced violent crime, and of course a much lower prison population.


However, Coleman is a policeman, and if he is or was taking steroids, he was breaking the law ... laws he took an oath to uphold -- not just the ones he agreed with.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


people can take oaths for sure but how many actually believe in them not many i think, how many priests are there out abusing children for example - quite a few

oaths mean nothing and like you say people pick and choose which ones are convenient for them
Open User Options Menu

southbeach

oops..

http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=TbAswUPBO0U
Open User Options Menu

crazeeJZ

Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


If someone doubts Coleman used 'roids as a cop, I have some ocean-front property in Nevada I'd like to sell him.

I don't think they should be tested for performance enhancing drugs. What would you use as the criteria? Good genetics and/or years of training doesn't mean someone is using them. It's not like other drugs where there's distinct, obvious signs.

Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

ddhitquinn wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
smanjh wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

I used to have a few cop buddies that used. Heck, when I gave it up I passed on the rest of my supply to these guys.

I have not seen these guys in years, but neither works for this precinct anymore.

However, I was told at the time that steroids were not really an issue, and since most of these cops lifted, they just wanted to be let into the loop so to speak (gear use is always like a secret society-people must prove themselves first before you clue them in).

In Coleman's case, of course he was using. But in general, the steroid abusers are not doing anything other than using steroids and working out along with paying taxes, working, raising families, etc. It is not like these guys are pushing drugs on people or causing violent crimes.

It is wrong by virtue of it being an unjust law, so if you subscribed to man made laws for pure political reasons being over the line, then yes it is wrong.

Drugs in general-if you legalized everything out there you would get an unheard of economical boost, dramatically reduced violent crime, and of course a much lower prison population.


However, Coleman is a policeman, and if he is or was taking steroids, he was breaking the law ... laws he took an oath to uphold -- not just the ones he agreed with.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

people can take oaths for sure but how many actually believe in them not many i think, how many priests are there out abusing children for example - quite a few

oaths mean nothing and like you say people pick and choose which ones are convenient for them


I agree with everything -- except one statement.

Oaths should mean something. It is your integrity at stake -- just as wedding vows should mean something.

The abuse of children by Catholic priests is perhaps the greatest scandal ever.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

SteveHIT wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.


I think officer poundstone might also be taking more than a multi-vitamin.

;)


Your right Steve he has been taking Cell Tech 24 times more powerful than regular creatine ;)

Open User Options Menu

HeavyHitter32

Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day while he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

"Police juice up on steroids to get an edge on criminals" -- ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/...=3745740&page=1

"Dopers in Uniform: Cops on Steroids" by John Hoberman, Ph.D, the University of Texas at Austin:

www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/hoberman/cops-on-steroids.htm

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.


The public should care about both.

How would you like to get stopped by a drunk, police officer in a steroid-induced rage?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.


Great point

its kind of like a marriage councillor giving out advice on how to save marriages but is going through a divorce themselves at the same time

Its funny as well that people out there are quick to condemn drug users but fail to see anything in their own binge drinking and refuse to see alcohol as a drug itself but then take the moral high ground when they see people snorting coke and taking Es its laughable

Alcohol is nothing more than a socially acceptable drug problem

Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

Tony Williams wrote:
HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.

The public should care about both.

How would you like to get stopped by a drunk, police officer in a steroid-induced rage?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


Alcohol is a massive cause of rage and violence and 99.99% of these idiots on a friday and Saturday night are not on steroids Tony

Even if they were, the steroids are rarely responsible for aggressiveness its a personality trait, steroids then become an excuse for violence. If the cop was an arsehole and he was drunk the alcohol would likely cause him to be violent he wouldnt need steroids in him for the person to become a victim of his rage
Open User Options Menu

pharaoh1063

Yes, obviously Ronnie Coleman was taking steroids...and GH...and IGF-1... and probably, insulin. To deduce who is "on" and who is "off" simply look at the difference between the natural bodybuilding competitors and professional bodybuilders. Then subtract a certain amount for those naturals who are lying and then you'll have your answer.

There is no problem for Coleman taking steroids and being on a police force. I have heard policemen mention that most of them view "juice" as an equalizer between them and often younger, stronger criminals. They see steroids as gaining the upper hand in the battle between them and those they are physically trying to take down, so they are not willing to give them up. In Ronnie's unit, he is probably not the only one using and he probably knew that in one way or another BEFORE he went in. That's probably the same story with Cedric McMillan, Leo Ingram and Dave Henry, all of whom are/were in the military.

All of these institutions have a vested interest in people being big and strong so it is likely that they will encourage this behavior or at least look the other way. On the other hand, you have a situation like that of Branden Ray (you may Google him). Ray until recently was employed by CNN, and even worked in Washington D.C. with some pretty high level production people in the organization. However, CNN has no vested interest in covering up for steroid users and, in fact, they might be greatly harmed if other news outlets found out that they were harboring such. Ray has since "left" CNN, as I understand it. And it is rumored that he did so because they were about to institute drug testing within the organization or he may have just been fired because his steroid use made them looks bad, who knows.
Open User Options Menu

pharaoh1063

Tony Williams wrote:
"Police juice up on steroids to get an edge on criminals" -- ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/...=3745740&page=1

"Dopers in Uniform: Cops on Steroids" by John Hoberman, Ph.D, the University of Texas at Austin:

mesomorphosis.com/articles/hoberman/cops-on-steroids.htm


Hey! In the time that it took me to write my previous post, it looks like you've just answered your own question.
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

ddhitquinn wrote:
HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.

Great point

its kind of like a marriage councillor giving out advice on how to save marriages but is going through a divorce themselves at the same time

Its funny as well that people out there are quick to condemn drug users but fail to see anything in their own binge drinking and refuse to see alcohol as a drug itself but then take the moral high ground when they see people snorting coke and taking Es its laughable

Alcohol is nothing more than a socially acceptable drug problem


No doubt alcoholism is a problem.

But alcohol can be legally bought and sold. Steroids cannot without a doctor's prescription.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

pharaoh1063 wrote:
Yes, obviously Ronnie Coleman was taking steroids...and GH...and IGF-1... and probably, insulin. To deduce who is "on" and who is "off" simply look at the difference between the natural bodybuilding competitors and professional bodybuilders. Then subtract a certain amount for those naturals who are lying and then you'll have your answer.

There is no problem for Coleman taking steroids and being on a police force. I have heard policemen mention that most of them view "juice" as an equalizer between them and often younger, stronger criminals. They see steroids as gaining the upper hand in the battle between them and those they are physically trying to take down, so they are not willing to give them up. In Ronnie's unit, he is probably not the only one using and he probably knew that in one way or another BEFORE he went in. That's probably the same story with Cedric McMillan, Leo Ingram and Dave Henry, all of whom are/were in the military.

All of these institutions have a vested interest in people being big and strong so it is likely that they will encourage this behavior or at least look the other way. On the other hand, you have a situation like that of Branden Ray (you may Google him). Ray until recently was employed by CNN, and even worked in Washington D.C. with some pretty high level production people in the organization. However, CNN has no vested interest in covering up for steroid users and, in fact, they might be greatly harmed if other news outlets found out that they were harboring such. Ray has since "left" CNN, as I understand it. And it is rumored that he did so because they were about to institute drug testing within the organization or he may have just been fired because his steroid use made them looks bad, who knows.


Again, if Coleman is taking steroids, he is breaking the law.

Why should a double standard exist for police officers vs. the general public regarding enforcement of the law?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

Tony Williams wrote:
ddhitquinn wrote:
HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.

Great point

its kind of like a marriage councillor giving out advice on how to save marriages but is going through a divorce themselves at the same time

Its funny as well that people out there are quick to condemn drug users but fail to see anything in their own binge drinking and refuse to see alcohol as a drug itself but then take the moral high ground when they see people snorting coke and taking Es its laughable

Alcohol is nothing more than a socially acceptable drug problem


No doubt alcoholism is a problem.

But alcohol can be legally bought and sold. Steroids cannot without a doctor's prescription.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


Its legal because it suits the government no other reason, if 50% or more of the population took up bodybuilding (a similar percentage to the amount that drink) then steroids would be legalised in a second you can bet your arse on that

Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

The point remains that alcohol is legal, and steroids are not.

No ifs and buts and what ifs will change that simple fact.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams
Open User Options Menu

smanjh

Tony Williams wrote:
pharaoh1063 wrote:
Yes, obviously Ronnie Coleman was taking steroids...and GH...and IGF-1... and probably, insulin. To deduce who is "on" and who is "off" simply look at the difference between the natural bodybuilding competitors and professional bodybuilders. Then subtract a certain amount for those naturals who are lying and then you'll have your answer.

There is no problem for Coleman taking steroids and being on a police force. I have heard policemen mention that most of them view "juice" as an equalizer between them and often younger, stronger criminals. They see steroids as gaining the upper hand in the battle between them and those they are physically trying to take down, so they are not willing to give them up. In Ronnie's unit, he is probably not the only one using and he probably knew that in one way or another BEFORE he went in. That's probably the same story with Cedric McMillan, Leo Ingram and Dave Henry, all of whom are/were in the military.

All of these institutions have a vested interest in people being big and strong so it is likely that they will encourage this behavior or at least look the other way. On the other hand, you have a situation like that of Branden Ray (you may Google him). Ray until recently was employed by CNN, and even worked in Washington D.C. with some pretty high level production people in the organization. However, CNN has no vested interest in covering up for steroid users and, in fact, they might be greatly harmed if other news outlets found out that they were harboring such. Ray has since "left" CNN, as I understand it. And it is rumored that he did so because they were about to institute drug testing within the organization or he may have just been fired because his steroid use made them looks bad, who knows.


Again, if Coleman is taking steroids, he is breaking the law.

Why should a double standard exist for police officers vs. the general public regarding enforcement of the law?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams


It isn't a double standard really. There are incompetent and dirty people out there in every profession.

With regards to steroids, it is really a victimless 'crime' that takes up too many resources to enforce. At the end of the day, it does not really matter. Kind of like how most cops will not bust people for very minor things.

Hell, I think in some states it is still technically illegal to have sex outside of the missionary position or even out of wedlock.

I bet those cops break those rules too.

As for Coleman, it was brought up earlier that you would need some sort of non discriminatory cause to believe he was on steroids without trampling on his rights.

Right now, you need to catch him with the steroids to bust him.
Open User Options Menu

smanjh

ddhitquinn wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
ddhitquinn wrote:
HeavyHitter32 wrote:
Tony Williams wrote:
Perhaps this topic has been discussed before, but I am relatively new to this site.

Does anyone doubt that Ronnie Coleman used steroids during his bodybuilding career?

For several years, Coleman has worked as a reserve police officer with the Arlington (Texas) Police Department.

In your city, are prospective officers drug tested ... or not?

Do you think they should be?

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Who cares if they are taking steroids?

How many cops are alcoholics who get behind the wheel risking innocent people's lives, yet face no charges? That's a much bigger issue.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a cop and a an alcoholic. He would drink a CASE of beer PER DAY *and* often be drinking Vodka the same day - and he was out patroling all day long. I remember being at her house when he would come home - literally stumbling through the front door.

Now that's the bigger cop "drug" issue.

Great point

its kind of like a marriage councillor giving out advice on how to save marriages but is going through a divorce themselves at the same time

Its funny as well that people out there are quick to condemn drug users but fail to see anything in their own binge drinking and refuse to see alcohol as a drug itself but then take the moral high ground when they see people snorting coke and taking Es its laughable

Alcohol is nothing more than a socially acceptable drug problem


No doubt alcoholism is a problem.

But alcohol can be legally bought and sold. Steroids cannot without a doctor's prescription.

Tony
Tony Lyndell Williams

Its legal because it suits the government no other reason, if 50% or more of the population took up bodybuilding (a similar percentage to the amount that drink) then steroids would be legalised in a second you can bet your arse on that



Right-cops are usually more prone to dealing with the more pressing issues.

Every cop I have spoken with feels like steroid use is not really a crime and more in line with jay walking-unless you happen to have shit loads of them on you, which no one does.

Plus, no one is going to get a warrant to find like 3 vials of test.

The issue here is how all of this stuff gets into the country to begin with.
Open User Options Menu
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy