MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
State of Exercise Science 2017
First | Prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52
Author
Rating
Options

Grant D

Illinois, USA

Information tip for Advanced Trainees and Fellow Students: DO NOT let your exercise turn into a DEMONSTRATION. Our task is to isolate and assure zero dynamic loading with limited systemic overload/outroad.

You may not be able to understand these points until you realize and overcome the dis-information that pervades Resistance Exercise Science as adapted to Planet Earth. Which just so happens to be regulated by Laws of Universal(this) Physics bond by temporal and spatial dimensions ... regulated by Gravity

Cheers,
Gravnt
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

TODAY's EXERCISE OPTIONS

Many of us are limited with Resistance Exercise options as we "Q from Home". We can find many options were we can safely and adequately inroad our muscles/muscle groups with ...

Max Pyramid "At-Home" Protocols and
Maximum Moment Arm Static Contraction and Max Contraction coupled with some basic Omega Holds.

Consider your walls, your stairs, your self-induced contractions. But BEWARE, be AWARE, be WARY of the tendency to OVERTRAIN even at home!

Most (if not all) of these "at home" exercises are not as time efficient as machine loading, but stil effective.

BTW these methods have been readily available for over ten years on-line, and likely don't require bedazzled and bewildered rhetorical Q's to our Valuable Experts.

Please maintain your nutritional health via reduction of systemic inflammation (avoided by NOT overtraining, NOT outroadng, and NOT eating inflammatory foods).

Cheers in Health and Nutrition,
Grant
Open User Options Menu

entsminger

Virginia, USA

Grant D. wrote:
TODAY's EXERCISE OPTIONS

Many of us are limited with Resistance Exercise options as we "Q from Home". We can find many options were we can safely and adequately inroad our muscles/muscle groups with ...

Max Pyramid "At-Home" Protocols and
Maximum Moment Arm Static Contraction and Max Contraction coupled with some basic Omega Holds.

Consider your walls, your stairs, your self-induced contractions. But BEWARE, be AWARE, be WARY of the tendency to OVERTRAIN even at home!

Most (if not all) of these "at home" exercises are not as time efficient as machine loading, but stil effective.

BTW these methods have been readily available for over ten years on-line, and likely don't require bedazzled and bewildered rhetorical Q's to our Valuable Experts.

Please maintain your nutritional health via reduction of systemic inflammation (avoided by NOT overtraining, NOT outroadng, and NOT eating inflammatory foods).

Cheers in Health and Nutrition,
Grant


== Scott==
Yes by all means be careful when you get up from watching TV. You might overtrain those quads??
Open User Options Menu

oldbutsteady

Grant,

Based on past discussions people from those that post on this forum, members are located all over the US. I'm sure some must be relatively close to your location.

Please tell us where you're located so someone can workout with you and allow you to pass on your "knowledge"in person.

Time to walk the walk and stop the nonsensical prose you constantly post.

Time to man up Nancy but one would have to be a man first...

OBS
Open User Options Menu

entsminger

Virginia, USA

oldbutsteady wrote:
Grant,

Based on past discussions people from those that post on this forum, members are located all over the US. I'm sure some must be relatively close to your location.

Please tell us where you're located so someone can workout with you and allow you to pass on your "knowledge"in person.

Time to walk the walk and stop the nonsensical prose you constantly post.

Time to man up Nancy but one would have to be a man first...

OBS


== Scott ==
That will never happen because we would learn what a fraud he is. He?s either like one of the Barbarians with all his bragging of strength and running out of weight to lift or Pee Wee Herman. Gee, I wonder which is more likely, ha ha!
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

HERE's MY LATEST "Q" EXERCISE

I believe this was from Discover Strength a few years back, and I will try to find it in C-space

Max Pyramid at Max Moment Arm
Push Up Hold
Body Weight

Trial time start at 30 seconds

Stair 6: 30 seconds
Stair 5: 30 seconds
Stair 4: 30 seconds
Stair 3: 30 seconds
Stair 2: 35 seconds
Stair 1: 35 seconds
Stair 0: 45 seconds
Stair 1: 30 seconds
Stair 2: 30 seconds
Stair 3: 30 seconds
Stair 4: 30 seconds
Stair 5: 24 seconds
Stair 6: 17 seconds

Uh, WOW! Success because I didn't think I would struggle which is why I went 35/45 on some initial stairs.

Enjoy Folks ... I will not touch my chest and triceps for at least three weeks. God Bless USA and our EXPERTS ... especially John Little for this wondrous MP MMA protocol.

Cheers,
Grant
Open User Options Menu

dipsrule

Pennsylvania, USA

While I don't agree with Grant. Even how he does or does not train at least he is doing something on the that might be close to HIT.

I'm not even wanting to defend him.

This forum is about HIT. This is the training that Arthur Jones brought to light.

AJ was against explosive movements. Did not recommend doing what a lot of topics that are talked about here.

He even called some of it criminal.

Dr.Darden lets people be contrary and present different ideas.

That is just how it is here.

This lets see pictures of Grant and all the other nonsense is very old now.

He is not going to do anything. He is making a fool out of some of you guys.

Why because he gets a reaction and people feed into it all. More so with guy who are fairly new here.

Some of the know it alls need to just STFU already.

If you want to train in ways that are not HIT then thats fine.

Do what you think works for you. Figure out if it will hurt you in the long run.



















Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

EXERCISING from HOME

As many of us are Q-ing I wanted to point out again the importance of ZERO MOTION when performing any exercise ... even "body weight" applications. The STATIC NATURE of the loading goes beyond intensity. We must consider and appreciate the FOCUS FACTOR which allows the Gravitized Load to apply DIRECTLY into the particular Muscle/Muscle Group without any outroading and the inefficiency and devastation that is created through outroading.

ZERO MOTION avoids an ever-changing moment arm which varies by machine, by machine setting, by individual size, by non-volitional & volitional squiggling

ZERO MOTION avoids the secondary moment arms that exist within our muscles, bone and connections. On "single" axis and compound "movements"

ZERO MOTION eliminates the effects of mechanical machine friction which changes the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION eliminates intra-muscular friction which affects the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION greatly reduces the chance and opportunity to cheat, coax, perform, squiggle, throw, grind, outroad, shift, and/or assist a load/hold ... or at least volitionally control the hold.

The above are key points to (re)consider when applying Max Pyramid
Protocols in any setting. A pure focused resistance to that Gravitized force.

Today I will "leg lifts" MP style through an 11 steppe pyramid using only body weight. This will load my back, glutes, stomach and hamstrings.
Here is my pre-planned prescription

degrees/seconds
75 30
60 30
45 30
30 30
15 30
~5 30
15 30
30 30
45 30
60 30
75 30


I shall see! Of course I am assured of ZERO systemic overload via outroading and nutrition as my macros the last few days have been Fat: >85%, Carbs: <3%. I will go into this exercise with relatively no noticeable inflammation, and my brain is thunking really good today! As I've mentioned many many months ago. One cannot replace carbs with protein. Unless you get the Led out to >80% fat you will not realize or perceive of the "limitless-factor" of true low carb healthy nutrition. Calorie restriction is brutal, but so is low carb without adequate fats.

Cheers
Grant
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

EXERCISING from HOME

My last session Q'd from home was/is ...

90-degree Arm Lock (similar to Chin-Up Hold)
Static Hold at
Maximum Moment Arm (MMA)
Body Weight
TUL: 190 seconds

I will likely do this again and vary the grip width to try this as a Max Pyramid application since three plus minutes is far too long likely resulting in some type of internal/non-volitional bracing with body tissues/system-elasticity that (some of us may recall flirting with as "BioTensegrity".) You see, there is much Humans do not understand about Temporal Spaces. Recall that the purpose of our Physical Realm (aka Laws of Physics), in which we live for about 100 years, is to control our evolutionary Soul ... thus we have that mysterious force we label Gravity. In the meantime we must ...

a) Use this Gravity to load/inroad our Muscles to grow
b) Continuously attempt to achieve our own self capacities in Strength and Wisdom
c) Regulate session volume
d) Allow adequate Recovery
e) Eliminate Dynamic Forces which will become extreme as gains are made (if they're made which they outta)
f) Avoid System overload
g) Avoid Inflammation due to Outroading, Ignorant Nutrition, and Stress.

I will post my MP Chin later tonite ... though I am apprehensive of the Dance with Extreme (but short) Inroading I will have.

Cheers,
Grant
Open User Options Menu

entsminger

Virginia, USA

Grant D. wrote:
EXERCISING from HOME

As many of us are Q-ing I wanted to point out again the importance of ZERO MOTION when performing any exercise ... even "body weight" applications. The STATIC NATURE of the loading goes beyond intensity. We must consider and appreciate the FOCUS FACTOR which allows the Gravitized Load to apply DIRECTLY into the particular Muscle/Muscle Group without any outroading and the inefficiency and devastation that is created through outroading.

ZERO MOTION avoids an ever-changing moment arm which varies by machine, by machine setting, by individual size, by non-volitional & volitional squiggling

ZERO MOTION avoids the secondary moment arms that exist within our muscles, bone and connections. On "single" axis and compound "movements"

ZERO MOTION eliminates the effects of mechanical machine friction which changes the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION eliminates intra-muscular friction which affects the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION greatly reduces the chance and opportunity to cheat, coax, perform, squiggle, throw, grind, outroad, shift, and/or assist a load/hold ... or at least volitionally control the hold.

The above are key points to (re)consider when applying Max Pyramid
Protocols in any setting. A pure focused resistance to that Gravitized force.

Today I will "leg lifts" MP style through an 11 steppe pyramid using only body weight. This will load my back, glutes, stomach and hamstrings.
Here is my pre-planned prescription

degrees/seconds
75 30
60 30
45 30
30 30
15 30
~5 30
15 30
30 30
45 30
60 30
75 30


I shall see! Of course I am assured of ZERO systemic overload via outroading and nutrition as my macros the last few days have been Fat: >85%, Carbs: <3%. I will go into this exercise with relatively no noticeable inflammation, and my brain is thunking really good today! As I've mentioned many many months ago. One cannot replace carbs with protein. Unless you get the Led out to >80% fat you will not realize or perceive of the "limitless-factor" of true low carb healthy nutrition. Calorie restriction is brutal, but so is low carb without adequate fats.

Cheers
Grant


== Scott==
There?s just so many times in our daily lives that we put forth a major effort with zero motion!
Open User Options Menu

oldbutsteady

Scott,

His imaginary zero motion training guarantees no motion will be involved.

OBS
Open User Options Menu

entsminger

Virginia, USA

== Scott ==
I guess big John stood there like a giant oak tree and held up that beam so all the miners could escape but then how did he get it up there in the first place with no motion. Maybe his training partners put it there and when it started to sag and move Big John stopped holding it as he?d get over trained?? Ha ha !!
Open User Options Menu

sirloin

entsminger wrote:
== Scott ==
I guess big John stood there like a giant oak tree and held up that beam so all the miners could escape but then how did he get it up there in the first place with no motion. Maybe his training partners put it there and when it started to sag and move Big John stopped holding it as he?d get over trained?? Ha ha !!


Hahaha:)
Open User Options Menu

DownUnderLifter

Grant D. wrote:
EXERCISING from HOME

As many of us are Q-ing I wanted to point out again the importance of ZERO MOTION when performing any exercise ... even "body weight" applications. The STATIC NATURE of the loading goes beyond intensity. We must consider and appreciate the FOCUS FACTOR which allows the Gravitized Load to apply DIRECTLY into the particular Muscle/Muscle Group without any outroading and the inefficiency and devastation that is created through outroading.

ZERO MOTION avoids an ever-changing moment arm which varies by machine, by machine setting, by individual size, by non-volitional & volitional squiggling

ZERO MOTION avoids the secondary moment arms that exist within our muscles, bone and connections. On "single" axis and compound "movements"

ZERO MOTION eliminates the effects of mechanical machine friction which changes the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION eliminates intra-muscular friction which affects the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION greatly reduces the chance and opportunity to cheat, coax, perform, squiggle, throw, grind, outroad, shift, and/or assist a load/hold ... or at least volitionally control the hold.

The above are key points to (re)consider when applying Max Pyramid
Protocols in any setting. A pure focused resistance to that Gravitized force.

Today I will "leg lifts" MP style through an 11 steppe pyramid using only body weight. This will load my back, glutes, stomach and hamstrings.
Here is my pre-planned prescription

degrees/seconds
75 30
60 30
45 30
30 30
15 30
~5 30
15 30
30 30
45 30
60 30
75 30


I shall see! Of course I am assured of ZERO systemic overload via outroading and nutrition as my macros the last few days have been Fat: >85%, Carbs: <3%. I will go into this exercise with relatively no noticeable inflammation, and my brain is thunking really good today! As I've mentioned many many months ago. One cannot replace carbs with protein. Unless you get the Led out to >80% fat you will not realize or perceive of the "limitless-factor" of true low carb healthy nutrition. Calorie restriction is brutal, but so is low carb without adequate fats.

Cheers
Grant


G, for a change-up you should try these type of reps invented by Trevor Smith - the creator of Beyond Failure Training.

"ZMR's (zero momentum reps) will begin with the person slowly lowering the weight down to the chest in a deliberate and controlled manner that takes approximately 2-3 seconds. Once at the bottom part of the movement, the participant should make an effort to exaggerate the stretch and have the hands go below chest level. Once there, the participant will hold for a count of three. It is at this point that the positive portion of the rep will begin. Now this gets tricky to describe without having seen it performed, but one must fight the tendency to "toss" the weight up and literally move the weight as slowly and as little as possible so that the first quarter of the movement takes 1.5-2 seconds. Once the first quarter of the rep is complete, you accelerate the pace and complete the rest of the movement where you once again will pause, this time at the top part of the movement. In this position, one should consciously cramp and squeeze the pectoral muscles together as if one were trying to hold a 5 pound plate between their pecs. After this occurs, the set continues, again with a slow and controlled descent, a pause and exaggerated stretch at the bottom and then a very slow and controlled ascent for the first quarter of the movement. This really is not rocket science, but in terms of muscle growth it will be like discovering plutonium. You will be lucky to get 4-6 reps in this manner and in many cases, 3-4, but if you understand anything about Beyond Failure Training you will know that the sooner you can get the muscle to failure, the sooner you can go Beyond Failure, and the sooner you go Beyond Failure, the sooner the set will be over and the sooner the set is over, the greater the intensity which will yield greater gains!
If you are serious about experiencing extreme intensity, extreme pain and eventually extreme results, give ZMR's a try. You will have to check your ego at the door and get comfortable with the idea of 100-200lbs. less with your bench but having it look and feel 100-200 times more difficult. And for those who think that you will not get strong this way understand this??You are only as strong as your weakest link??.Strengthen the weakest link and you strengthen the entire chain. After a few months you will be back up to the same poundage you were using before, except rather than throwing the weight off your chest to impress the local fitness beauty doing lunges in the corner, you will be taking a slow, solitary and unbearably excruciating dance with the Demon of Pain??.and trust me?he don't give a **** what you can bench."
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

Thanks. Back in the 90's I would have never believed that the exercise science would be so advanced that trainees would be capable of such gains that new issues would arise ... such as machine design limits (not enough weights), handling large loads (barbell), need for understanding and applying recovery, etcetera. In my case I truly run out of weight and even slow dynamic loads, as you show below, are unmanageable and harmful to me. I never would haven imagined that MP, MC and a 303030 protocol was even necessary for me to maintain and attain higher levels of inroad and subsequent gains. Few of us are old or learned enough to remember that Jones had us working out three times per week for ten exercises per session. Even Hutchins had us at "high volume" when you added the 1010's together and compared that Total session TUL to "Hi Volume" multi setters (even though they were tossing the tossing the loads around at 2/2 a best)

Thanks for your exercise summary
Grant

G, for a change-up you should try these type of reps invented by Trevor Smith - the creator of Beyond Failure Training.

"ZMR's (zero momentum reps) will begin with the person slowly lowering the weight down to the chest in a deliberate and controlled manner that takes approximately 2-3 seconds. Once at the bottom part of the movement, the participant should make an effort to exaggerate the stretch and have the hands go below chest level. Once there, the participant will hold for a count of three. It is at this point that the positive portion of the rep will begin. Now this gets tricky to describe without having seen it performed, but one must fight the tendency to "toss" the weight up and literally move the weight as slowly and as little as possible so that the first quarter of the movement takes 1.5-2 seconds. Once the first quarter of the rep is complete, you accelerate the pace and complete the rest of the movement where you once again will pause, this time at the top part of the movement. In this position, one should consciously cramp and squeeze the pectoral muscles together as if one were trying to hold a 5 pound plate between their pecs. After this occurs, the set continues, again with a slow and controlled descent, a pause and exaggerated stretch at the bottom and then a very slow and controlled ascent for the first quarter of the movement. This really is not rocket science, but in terms of muscle growth it will be like discovering plutonium. You will be lucky to get 4-6 reps in this manner and in many cases, 3-4, but if you understand anything about Beyond Failure Training you will know that the sooner you can get the muscle to failure, the sooner you can go Beyond Failure, and the sooner you go Beyond Failure, the sooner the set will be over and the sooner the set is over, the greater the intensity which will yield greater gains!
If you are serious about experiencing extreme intensity, extreme pain and eventually extreme results, give ZMR's a try. You will have to check your ego at the door and get comfortable with the idea of 100-200lbs. less with your bench but having it look and feel 100-200 times more difficult. And for those who think that you will not get strong this way understand this??You are only as strong as your weakest link??.Strengthen the weakest link and you strengthen the entire chain. After a few months you will be back up to the same poundage you were using before, except rather than throwing the weight off your chest to impress the local fitness beauty doing lunges in the corner, you will be taking a slow, solitary and unbearably excruciating dance with the Demon of Pain??.and trust me?he don't give a **** what you can bench."
[/quote]

Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

My Q'd Exercise of the Day

Max Pyramid Body Weight Leg Press.
... back against the wall with heels/feet positioned about 24 inches from wall. This allows a Maximum Moment Arm (MMA) in the hardest pyramid steppe.

Steppe Leg Angle (degrees) Time

1 ~150 20
2 130 20
3 110 20
4 90 20
5 110 20
6 130 20
7 150 20

Incredible that on this very SOA Board many misunderstand Max Pyramid with Pyramid Multi-Set Confusion
Open User Options Menu

Donnie Hunt

DownUnderLifter wrote:
Grant D. wrote:
EXERCISING from HOME

As many of us are Q-ing I wanted to point out again the importance of ZERO MOTION when performing any exercise ... even "body weight" applications. The STATIC NATURE of the loading goes beyond intensity. We must consider and appreciate the FOCUS FACTOR which allows the Gravitized Load to apply DIRECTLY into the particular Muscle/Muscle Group without any outroading and the inefficiency and devastation that is created through outroading.

ZERO MOTION avoids an ever-changing moment arm which varies by machine, by machine setting, by individual size, by non-volitional & volitional squiggling

ZERO MOTION avoids the secondary moment arms that exist within our muscles, bone and connections. On "single" axis and compound "movements"

ZERO MOTION eliminates the effects of mechanical machine friction which changes the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION eliminates intra-muscular friction which affects the load during negative, hold and positive phases

ZERO MOTION greatly reduces the chance and opportunity to cheat, coax, perform, squiggle, throw, grind, outroad, shift, and/or assist a load/hold ... or at least volitionally control the hold.

The above are key points to (re)consider when applying Max Pyramid
Protocols in any setting. A pure focused resistance to that Gravitized force.

Today I will "leg lifts" MP style through an 11 steppe pyramid using only body weight. This will load my back, glutes, stomach and hamstrings.
Here is my pre-planned prescription

degrees/seconds
75 30
60 30
45 30
30 30
15 30
~5 30
15 30
30 30
45 30
60 30
75 30


I shall see! Of course I am assured of ZERO systemic overload via outroading and nutrition as my macros the last few days have been Fat: >85%, Carbs: <3%. I will go into this exercise with relatively no noticeable inflammation, and my brain is thunking really good today! As I've mentioned many many months ago. One cannot replace carbs with protein. Unless you get the Led out to >80% fat you will not realize or perceive of the "limitless-factor" of true low carb healthy nutrition. Calorie restriction is brutal, but so is low carb without adequate fats.

Cheers
Grant


G, for a change-up you should try these type of reps invented by Trevor Smith - the creator of Beyond Failure Training.

"ZMR's (zero momentum reps) will begin with the person slowly lowering the weight down to the chest in a deliberate and controlled manner that takes approximately 2-3 seconds. Once at the bottom part of the movement, the participant should make an effort to exaggerate the stretch and have the hands go below chest level. Once there, the participant will hold for a count of three. It is at this point that the positive portion of the rep will begin. Now this gets tricky to describe without having seen it performed, but one must fight the tendency to "toss" the weight up and literally move the weight as slowly and as little as possible so that the first quarter of the movement takes 1.5-2 seconds. Once the first quarter of the rep is complete, you accelerate the pace and complete the rest of the movement where you once again will pause, this time at the top part of the movement. In this position, one should consciously cramp and squeeze the pectoral muscles together as if one were trying to hold a 5 pound plate between their pecs. After this occurs, the set continues, again with a slow and controlled descent, a pause and exaggerated stretch at the bottom and then a very slow and controlled ascent for the first quarter of the movement. This really is not rocket science, but in terms of muscle growth it will be like discovering plutonium. You will be lucky to get 4-6 reps in this manner and in many cases, 3-4, but if you understand anything about Beyond Failure Training you will know that the sooner you can get the muscle to failure, the sooner you can go Beyond Failure, and the sooner you go Beyond Failure, the sooner the set will be over and the sooner the set is over, the greater the intensity which will yield greater gains!
If you are serious about experiencing extreme intensity, extreme pain and eventually extreme results, give ZMR's a try. You will have to check your ego at the door and get comfortable with the idea of 100-200lbs. less with your bench but having it look and feel 100-200 times more difficult. And for those who think that you will not get strong this way understand this??You are only as strong as your weakest link??.Strengthen the weakest link and you strengthen the entire chain. After a few months you will be back up to the same poundage you were using before, except rather than throwing the weight off your chest to impress the local fitness beauty doing lunges in the corner, you will be taking a slow, solitary and unbearably excruciating dance with the Demon of Pain??.and trust me?he don't give a **** what you can bench."


I love this. Especially the last two sentences.
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

Why We MUST Progress ... what Harm is Avoided?

One MUST achieve a higher level of strength which includes visible size and measurable ability to hold more weight (via gravitizational forces)
because ...

a) more weights assures inroading while minimizing systemic overload since volume must be down regulated. This implies less exercises per session.

b) Progress assures a PRECISE dose (prescription) of load volume that can (and should) increase every session which feedbacks into progressive inroad, growth and strength.

c) Measurable progress assures a protected system from the ravages of overload, outroad and the inflammatory effects on one's system.

d) Progress can only be measured under static conditions (holds) through gravity an time.

Of course ...

a) Motion degrades the measurement
b) Motion deflects inroad into skill (performance)
c) Motion under extreme loading will inflame ones system causing harm
d) Trainees should be in the arena of relative extreme loading in about six months or less

I Believe it is possible to move beyond Newbie Gains and into relative extreme loading (with continuous progress) in about three months.

Cheers in Health. Summin's very wrong if your hurting, injured, stagnating, not making gains every session.
Grant!
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

REVEALING OBSERVATION of GRAVITIZATION

While thunking more on ways to clarify the absolute spatial and temporal need for a gravitized load we can readily view some of the ARX Du-Kr videos. These videos actually compare classic barbell applications with an ARX repetition. Anyone can clearly see the lack of control, squiggling, outroading that occurs in an ARX non-gravity application of "load". Granted the barbell has limits on safety and progress, but it allows dampening assuring a force. This cognitive bias confuses, distracts and delays the Truth awareness of folks that just wanna-improve ... for almost a decade.

Grant
Open User Options Menu

Grant D

Illinois, USA

ANOTHER BENEFIT of The NEW HIT

Incredible how I NEVER GET SICK or ILL ... perhaps a 1/2 day sniffle every few years. No Cold, No Flu, No Ch19a.

I attribute this to near-elimination of system fatigue and inflammation by

ZERO-OUTROADING during an exercise session which means no stress except the direct focused into a particular muscle/muscle group

EXTREME LOW CARB NUTRITION which means no need for LDL to rescue my arteries. Recall LDL fights the fight ... not creates the conflict

VERY HIGH FAT which ALWAYS SATIATES to such an extent that stress from hunger/starvation is non-existent ... even under calorie restricted diet. Recall stress is a major cause of illness and CVD

INTERMITTENT FASTING which some of us knew, but is recently going "mainstream", supports autophagy which fights and repairs from within.

Cheers
Grant
Open User Options Menu

oldbutsteady

This is perhaps the largest pile of shit Grant has ever tried to shovel.

OBS
Open User Options Menu

hit4me

Florida, USA

Grant D. wrote:
ANOTHER BENEFIT of The NEW HIT

Incredible how I NEVER GET SICK or ILL ... perhaps a 1/2 day sniffle every few years. No Cold, No Flu, No Ch19a.

I attribute this to near-elimination of system fatigue and inflammation by

ZERO-OUTROADING during an exercise session which means no stress except the direct focused into a particular muscle/muscle group

EXTREME LOW CARB NUTRITION which means no need for LDL to rescue my arteries. Recall LDL fights the fight ... not creates the conflict

VERY HIGH FAT which ALWAYS SATIATES to such an extent that stress from hunger/starvation is non-existent ... even under calorie restricted diet. Recall stress is a major cause of illness and CVD

INTERMITTENT FASTING which some of us knew, but is recently going "mainstream", supports autophagy which fights and repairs from within.

Cheers
Grant


Grant, a serious question for you....you praise Dr. Darden thru-out this site, however, when it comes to nutrition you go against everything he advises...i.e. low carb, high fat, and intermittent fasting? can you explain this?
Open User Options Menu

duesingbc

Illinois, USA

Grant,
You're still trolling?? That's some sweet dedication my friend. I haven't checked this forum in over a year and yet, you're still at it. Good for you.
Open User Options Menu

entsminger

Virginia, USA

this??You are only as strong as your weakest link says Grant.
== Scott==
So if everything you do is pretty much static holds with out motion, how strong are your arms or legs in positions other than the static hold position like half way down ? Not very.
Open User Options Menu

19hit

Hows this changeed since 2017?
I know of 30,30,30 but I have not seen other innovations ?

entsminger wrote:
this??You are only as strong as your weakest link says Grant.
== Scott==
So if everything you do is pretty much static holds with out motion, how strong are your arms or legs in positions other than the static hold position like half way down ? Not very.


Open User Options Menu
First | Previous | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy